Fiat Uno Manual
The steering gear is of rack and pinion type with a universally-jointed column which incorporates a steering lock and ignition switch.
The steering wheel is of two spoke type on all models except the SX which has four spokes.
The system is maintenance-free except to check occasionally the pinch-bolts.
- Description and maintenance
- Tie-rod end balljoint - renewal
- Steering rack gaiter - renewal
- Steering wheel - removal and refitting
- Steering column - removal, overhaul and refitting
- Steering rack - removal and refitting
- Steering gear - overhaul
- Steering angles and front wheel alignment
- Steering column lock - removal and refitting